For the third year, the Global Women’s Leadership Summit will continue to inspire woman from all around the world working in the benefits, healthcare and tourism industry.
As natural nurturers, women are usually focused on taking care of those around them. The Summit will give these busy women the opportunity to take the time to reflect on their professional and personal goals, while hearing from other women how they have overcome challenges most women face.
“Women make up a majority of the population; yet, are routinely omitted from conversations specific to healthcare policy and practice. Forums like this provide a unique venue to discuss new ways to track and assess quality of care and to make visible knowledge disparities – those that affect both men and women – that don’t always get the attention they deserve.”– Renée-Marie Stephano, President, Medical Tourism Association.
- Women, representing all phases of life, sharing stories of striving for success, experiencing adversity, and learning from setbacks – the foundation for resilience and growth
- Influential, high profile speakers who are excelling in leadership positions
- Experienced business experts & coaches leading discussions on how to get what you want in the workplace and in life
- Informative panel discussions from women just like you sharing strategies for success
- Collaborative discussions and networking activities to help you make lasting connections with other women leaders
- Practical strategies on conquering the ongoing quest for work-life balance
The incredible and inspiring speakers at this year’s summit will be:
- Renee-Marie Stephano, JD, President, Medical Tourism Association®
- Dr. Lanalee Sam, Medical Director of Elite Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Brittany Ammerman, Global Women’s Health Advocate & Founder, Nikumbuke Women’s Soccer League in Kenya
- Ronnell Nolan, Health Agents for America (HAFA)
- Shirley Weis, Former Chief Administrative Officer of Mayo Clinic
- Sylvie Di Giusto, People Packaging, Executive Image Consulting, and Author of Image of Leadership
- Tara Powers, Leadership Consultant, Powers Resource Center
The Global Women’s Leadership Summit will take place in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center on September 27th, 2015, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Register now for this RSVP only event!