The Mediterranean Fertility Institute provide the highest standard of care, treatment and advice to achieve the best prospects for a successful pregnancy. Having state of the art equipment and extensive experience in handling fertility problems, we ensure you that you will benefit from the highest level of treatment.
The Mediterranean Fertility Institute opened its doors in May 1994. Since its inception, it has become the leader in reproductive medicine and assisted reproductive technologies in Crete. Our centre has assisted thousands of couples from across the country and around the world, in their achievement of pregnancy and continues to pioneer new technologies and advancements for our patients.
Our institute prides itself in being amongst the few fertility institutes in the world which perform all aspects of host surrogacy. Dr. Ioannis Giakoumakis and his team are experienced in helping patients in need of surrogacy treatment. We offer patients the chance of achieving a healthy child when circumstances are medically impossible. We treat patients individually and take assist them in every step of the treatment.
- Network with hospitals from around the world looking for innovative technologies such as telemedicine, e-medicine and other technologies to treat patients remotely
- Meet Ministries of Health and Health Authorities involved in purchasing medical equipment and technology.
- Network with Medical Directors from top international hospitals by sponsoring the Medical Directors Summit.
- Gain knowledge from decision makers to anticipate future healthcare providers’ needs and provide solutions
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to advance your technologies, products and services in order to improve standards of care for patients.
- Partner with investors building new hospitals.