Regional Practice Leader, Vol. Products – Reliance Standard
Joe Quintana, Regional Practice Leader, Voluntary Markets is responsible for driving growth in Voluntary benefit sales, service delivery and client satisfaction for Reliance Standard in the Midwest and Western United States. Reporting to Sales AVP Joe Sitarz, Joe works alongside our regional sales and service teams to identify and implement successful Voluntary benefits strategies across a variety of employer group sizes and industries. He will also work closely with identified national broker and consultant partners.
Special focus includes:
- National account benefits plan design and implementation
- Integrated delivery through alternative benefits admin platforms
- Employee enrollment and engagement
Joe is based in Reliance Standard’s Phoenix, AZ regional sales and service office.
Joe brings 23 years of sales and sales management success – as well as product and process expertise – in the Voluntary/Worksite benefits marketplace. Prior to joining Reliance Standard in 2017, he was a regional practice leader with Guardian Life Insurance Company. Prior to that he spent 19 years, in escalating sales and sales management roles, with Colonial Life Insurance Company.
His Value to You
- Product expertise – Superior insight into benefits program design and deployment in our shared target size/industry segment(s).
- Process evolution – Superior participation and effectiveness through expertise in, and coordination of, strategic services, partners and platforms.
- Advocacy – Ongoing evolution and expansion of product effectiveness and service excellence.
- Intelligent growth – Ability to meet client/prospect needs and exceed expectations in the Voluntary space.