Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company will join the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
“We are very excited to have Reliance Standard as a diamond sponsor for our event,” said Jonathan Edelheit, CEO of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress. “They are a leader in the employee benefits industry, and will provide a great value to our attendees who are looking for innovative employee benefits solutions.”
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers, both self-funded and otherwise, are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and reduce employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- Live, on-site certification in Corporate Wellness
- Keynote Moderator Lorna Borenstein, CEO & Founder, Grokker
“We are excited to be among the featured sponsors of this year’s EHBC,” said Mike Wilbert, senior vice president of sales for Reliance Standard.” It’s a large and prestigious event that offers timely information and exposure to a diverse collection of employee benefits decision makers and influencers. We hope to add value through our participation, as well as benefit from it.”
About Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
In business for over 100 years, Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company is a leading insurance carrier specializing in innovative and flexible employee benefits solutions including disability income and group term life, dental, critical illness, accident and hospital indemnity insurance. Reliance Standard offers a complete suite of employee paid coverage options and services, as well as medical stop loss and fully integrated absence management services.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com