PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Provant Health as a Silver sponsor for the 2015 conference September 27-30, in Orlando FL. The 2015 event will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Provant Health
Provant is a national health and wellness solutions leader that partners with businesses to build cultures of health designed to improve the health, well-being, and productivity of employees while supporting employers with their healthcare affordability agenda. Provant’s Life+ Program combines personalized “high touch” services with powerful social networking tools that link rewards to healthy behaviors and outcomes. The results of these programs: exceptional engagement, improved health, productive employees and lower costs.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.