MORE Health joins the 10th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (WMTC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4. At the WMTC, 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in the industry and networking peers to drive the industry into the future. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas helping patients receive the care they need.
If you are involved in handling international patients as a facilitator or care provider or are interested in saving money on your health plan by contracting with hospitals, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the WMTC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- 6th Medical Director Summit, a half-day session bringing together Medical Directors and Chief Medical Officers from around the world for high-level discussions on the latest trends and challenges in destination medicine and the development of global medical networks
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- 7th Global Ministerial Summit, where Government Delegates, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals, from all over the world to discuss long-term, sustainable results for expansion and growth of their healthcare infrastructure while at the same time addressing the immediate health concerns different countries face.
- Earn your Certified Medical Tourism Professional® designation live on-site.
- Keynote Speaker Cat Lee, Head of Culture, Pinterest
About MORE Health
MORE Health’s mission is to offer access to the best physicians in the world when they are needed the most; when you are faced with a critical, potentially life-changing illness, such as cancer or heart disease. Initially delivered as a concierge service to private clients in China, our Chief Executive Officer, Hope Lewis, together with our Chief Technology Officer, Bo Hu, founded MORE Health, Inc. to offer this service to patients around the world. They brought together a world-class technical team to develop our cloud-based Physician Collaboration Platform, then with our Chief Medical Consultant, Dr. Robert Warren, built our team of Physician Specialists; some of the best medical minds in areas such as oncology, neurology, cardiology, and pediatrics.
Our vision is to become the virtual global hospital for serious illness, by providing the highest quality of diagnosis and treatment
About the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress
As the first membership-based international nonprofit trade organization and think-tank for the medical tourism and healthcare industries, the Medical Tourism Association® develops and implements creative and sustainable strategies for attracting direct foreign investments. The MTA provides advisory services to investors researching the industry and matches these financiers with medical tourism-related projects. www.MedicalTourismAssociation.com