MediMantra will join the 10th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (WMTC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4 as a Bronze sponsor. They, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world, will experience three days of learning the latest news and information in the industry and networking peers to drive the industry into the future. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas helping patients receive the care they need.
If you are involved in handling international patients as a facilitator or care provider, or are interested in saving money on your health plan by contracting with hospitals, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the WMTC. Highlights of this year’s event includes:
- Keynote Moderator Lorna Borenstein, CEO & Founder, Grokker.
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design, to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- 6th Medical Director Summit, a half day session brining together Medical Directors and Chief Medical Officers from around the world for high level discussions on the latest trends and challenges in destination medicine and the development of global medical networks
- The Employer Direct Contracting Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- 7th Global Ministerial Summit, where Government Delegates, including Ministers of Health, Tourism, Economic Development, Trade Commissioners, Health Attaches, and Consul Generals, from all over the world to discuss long-term, sustainable results for expansion and growth of their healthcare infrastructure while at the same time addressing the immediate health concerns different countries face.
Healthcare – for most the word could sound disheartening. It entails proper diagnosis, the right team to handle the case, the recovery period and the surmounting bills, which often shock more than the treatment itself. Not when you choose MediMantra. Our consulting panel of doctors is totally equipped to present you with the right set of people to take care of your health – from the time you arrive in India to the point you embark on the voyage back home, we make sure your experience echoes the warmth and hospitality that our country is known for.
About the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress
As the first membership-based international nonprofit trade organization and think-tank for the medical tourism and healthcare industries, the Medical Tourism Association® develops and implements creative and sustainable strategies for attracting direct foreign investments. The MTA provides advisory services to investors researching the industry and matches these financiers with medical tourism-related projects. www.MedicalTourismAssociation.com