Market Disrupt ™
A Venture Pitch EventReach Buyers. Establish Partners. Discover Investors. Expand Internationally.
EVERY STARTUP’S DREAMBECOMING REALITY
Deadline for Application
What is Market Disrupt?
Global Healthcare Ventures joins forces with Global Healthcare Resources to showcase early/mid-stage companies with high-growth market potential at this year's HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION™. This annual event attracts up to 2,000 participants from all areas of health. During the Early/Mid-Stage Venture Pitch Event, presenting healthcare startup companies will have the opportunity to compete for a valuable prize package, exposure, and first-hand insight from our experienced panelist of judges. Presenting companies will be healthcare startups with products and services advancing innovation in health and healthcare.
All Companies will Receive
A customized written assessment and coaching report from our expert panel of judges and courtesy passes to HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION®.
The winning company will receive:
- Funding and Investment from Venture Capital and Private Equity.*
- Pilots with Employers, Brokers, Health Insurance Companies, and Hospitals.*
- Media exposure. Global Healthcare Ventures (GHV) will arrange press interviews, press releases, blog posts, and a media campaign for the winner.
- HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION®. GHV will provide complimentary tickets to upcoming industry conferences and events focused on HEALTHCARE ЯEVOLUTION®.
- Introductions to Global Healthcare Ventures (GHV) network for buyers, partners, and investors.
- Business Analysis Package. The winner will receive business capital needs analysis and advisory analysis from a national investment banking company.
*If any investment is made it is made through Qualified Investors and both the judge and the pitching company are required to comply with all rules, laws and regulations. Healthcare Revolution is not an investment company and will not be involved in any investments.
Pilots with employers, brokers, health insurance companies and hospitals are at the discretion of the judges.
Who Should Apply?
Employer Market Startups
For any-stage startups looking to penetrate the corporate space via benefits, wellness, and healthcare products/services and work directly with the HR/benefits teams. Judges will be made of leaders from the corporate HR/benefits space. Winner will be decided based on value to the corporate space.
Channel Partners Startups
For any-stage startups looking to go through consultants to reach the employers. Judges will be made of leaders from the consultant space. Winner will be decided based on value to the consultant space.
Startups Seeking Capital
For early-stage startups looking for the opportunity to turn their startup dreams into a reality. Panel of judges will be made of expert investors and entrepreneurs. Winner will be decided based on strength of business model and early prototype success.
For U.S.-based startups looking to expand and scale internationally OR international startups looking to scale and expand into the United States. Judges will be made of entrepreneurs and professionals with international experience.