More than ever before, U.S. employees are unnerved and confused by the complexity, growing costs, coverage gaps, and uncertainty of the decisions they make regarding their annual healthcare coverage. Selecting a healthcare plan is more like placing a bet, and the associated risks are becoming more and more daunting.
On Tuesday, January 24th, DZee Solutions, in collaboration with Global Healthcare Resources, will hold a must-attend webinar on how to cut individualized healthcare costs utilizing predictive decision support.
Did You Know
- Reuters estimates that annual healthcare costs could be cut by $36 BILLION if consumers are motivated and empowered to make smarter decisions about their healthcare.
- 82% percent of adults have not estimated the amount of money they will need to cover the cost of healthcare after retirement.
- 64% percent of U.S. companies agree that fixing enterprise healthcare requires a disruptive change to the status quo.
Industry-leading healthcare professionals—Mark Tanning, VP of Client Relations of DZee Solutions, with over 35 years of senior global HR leadership, and Mike Gerali, author of “What You Don’t Know About Retirement Will Hurt You!”—will explore the many ways you can:
- Reduce healthcare expenses for your company, your clients, and your employees
- Look beyond the standard “one-year-at-a time” approach to healthcare
- Simplify the healthcare enrollment process and take the guesswork out of plan selection
- Learn how innovative machine-base data engines can predict individualized future healthcare expenses
- Become an astute saver! See how to properly save for your future health and wellness based on lifetime projections
This live webinar is a must-attend for:
- HR Enrollment Firms
- Human Resource Professionals
- Benefits Administration Companies
- Health Insurance Carriers
- Agents, Brokers, and Consultants
- All Other Industry Professionals
Mark Tanning, Vice President of Client Relations & HR Service Line, DZee Solutions, Inc.
Mike Gerali, Partner, HR Solutions