Genworth Financial will be an exhibitor level sponsor at the 7th annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando, FL September 27 – 30. The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives geared to industry professionals, highlighting the latest trends in the industry suchas::
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Genworth Financial
Since writing our first policy in 1871 as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia, we’ve been committed to helping people effectively protect and achieve the comfort of financial security. Today, even in this challenging environment, Genworth is strategically focused and positioned to provide the stability, confidence and support our policyholders, customers and distributors can rely on now and in the future.
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a publicly traded global financial security company with more than $100 billion in assets and a presence in more than 25 countries. We’re recognized in Standard & Poor’s 500 Index of Leading U.S. companies and ranked in the Fortune 500.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.