The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Freedom Care as an Exhibitor Level sponsor for the 2015 conference occurring September 27 – 30 in Orlando, FL. Visit them at both 708 to learn more!
With new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, the 7th annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress will be the best conference yet. Featured at the EHBC include:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100) featuring up to 400 employers from across the U.S. to see if they are the Healthiest Employer
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- The first Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can display their concepts and perhaps receive financial backing
Here at FreedomCare, we have a one of a kind program that allows any size employer to self-insure their health benefits. We offer unique plan designs that are certified to be 100% Affordable Care Act Compliant. FreedomCare offers employers across the country guaranteed ACA Compliance. Coupled with our financial vehicle, our program truly is the most cost efficient strategy for companies to become ACA Compliant.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.