The Medical Tourism Association will host a series of educational and interactive webcasts emphasizing the MTA Ambassador Opportunities, as well as opportunities in the Wellness Travel Industry. The series will introduce the Global Medical Ambassador Network, which brings medical and wellness travel professionals together to discuss the industry as a whole, and members’ region specifically. These Webcasts will be offered the 2nd week of every month and will be recorded and available in the MTA YouTube Channel.
“I am very excited to help bring the Global Medical Ambassador Network together,” said Rudy Dopico Executive VP, Sales for the Medical Tourism Association. “By creating this network we can not only bring our members together, but we can discuss the latest trends and occurrences in the medical travel industry that actually affect them. We can work together to create solutions for the entire industry and improve the care patients receive across the globe.”
The topic for the first Global Medical Ambassador Network Webcast will be “Introduction to MTA Ambassador Opportunities” and will cover the following topics:
- How to increase your business 20% for 2018 and increase patient volume.
- Step-by-Step on sending patients overseas.
- How to connect with healthcare providers today.
- Who exactly you need to talk to at hospitals.
- How to present your business case.
- Changing trends in the market you need to be aware right now.
- The new rules about negotiating with healthcare providers that will change your business.
- How the MTA network immediately opens doors.
- How to raise your visibility and brand by the end of Q1.
- 3 immediate ways you can differentiate yourself from other buyers
- How to network and link with other buyers
The MTA will host three webcasts to make it easier for you to take part, despite where you are located:
- S., Canada, LATAM, Caribbean – November 14 @ 11:00 AM EST
- Europe, Russia,CIS, MENA, Africa – November 15 @ 7:00 AM EST/ 12:00 PM GMT
- Asia, Russia, CIS, Australia – November 16 @ 9:00 PM EST/ 10:00 AM HKT
For more information, or to register for the webcast, click here.