Approaches to employee health are changing as characteristics of what composes employee health are rapidly evolving. The employers who are leading this evolution are embracing employees as valuable assets to overall company success and creating programs with a broad approach to all aspects of well-being. Today, innovative employer programs are incorporating the latest tools, technology, vision and strategy; with a laser focus on prevention, education and engagement.
This session will bring together leaders who are part of creating the innovation in employee health and wellness. From technology that can evaluate an employee’s ability to safely perform their work to chronic condition management; from personalized digital genetic testing to customizing fitness and nutrition, this fireside chat will offer the attendees the opportunity to share in the experiences of the panel.
These fireside chat participants are leaders in the field of work and health. The programs they represent are leading edge, visionary and successful approaches to creating the balance needed in driving and achieving business goals while building a workforce environment of productivity and health promotion.
Topics that may be covered in the fireside chat:
- Brief overview of unique and innovative program components
- The challenges and strategies experienced in driving leadership adoption of program innovation
- Business and workforce trends and experiences that drive choices in program elements
- Prevention strategies that reduce injury, disability, absence and attrition
- Engaging wellness while running a business – addressing the balance
- The benchmarks for success in these programs and the outcomes measured