What you learn
Becoming a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® sends a clear message to the business community, prospective clients, colleagues, and potential candidates for employment.
A Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist knows:
- How to successfully implement and manage a wellness program
- The best practices in wellness programs including the future of well-being trends and most up-to-date case studies on the pillars that make up a robust program
- How to tailor a wellness & well-being program to meet the needs of specific corporate culture and how to analyze that culture, plan for change and incorporate next steps for top-down training strategies
- The latest rules and regulations issued by the Department of Labor
- How to restructure company policy to remain compliant with guidelines issued by the EEOC, HIPAA, ACA, and ADA
- How to drive an organization’s health care costs down by providing the tools, education, and motivation to make employees live healthier and more productive lifestyles.
- The strategies to gain timely and relevant information about driving engagement across the generations