Are you ready to take your career to new heights and reach your goals? View our 30 minute webcast REPLAY and learn how!
The Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA) – the largest employer association dedicated to employee wellness – announces the industry’s first certification program dedicated to fitness and nutrition professionals looking to solidify a career in population health management
The CHWA has the pulse on successful implementation of fitness and nutrition in the workplace. Let us share with you what trend setting companies like Google, LinkedIn, L.L.Bean and others are doing to engage populations and how YOU can be a part of it!
Make the leap by gaining your Certified Corporate Fitness Professional® (CCFP) or Certified Corporate Nutrition Professional® (CCNP) in the comforts of your own home. All you need is a computer. We provide you the tools to succeed.
Click below to watch a replay of our most recent webcast:
Webcast Topics Include:
- Where was the wellness market, where it is now, and where it’s going?
- Why are Fitness & Nutrition Professionals needed in the corporate space?
- What differentiates a Personal Trainer/Nutritionist from a Corporate Personal Trainer/Corporate Nutritionist & why you need to be certified
- What is the Certified Corporate Nutrition Professional® (CCNP) & Certified Corporate Fitness Professional® (CCFP)?
- How do you go from one-to-one to the corporate setting?
- How to network and get yourself into the corporate environment?
- What defines program design & scalability? Learn about salaries, fees, proposals and much more.
- How can Joseph Thurman & Amie Hoff help you?
*Special Offer for Webcast Participants
Attend the Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, part of the Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (Sept. 27-30, 2015 | Orlando, FL) and receive a free online CCNP or CCFP designation using the discount code GOFIT
Corporate Fitness Consultant
Fit At Work Solutions
The Lifestyle Renovation
Education & Engagement Leader
Corporate Health & Wellness Association