PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Trion Group as an Advantage Gold sponsor for the 2015 conference, taking place September 27-30, in Orlando FL.
The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Trion Group
Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Trion is a leader in the employee benefits marketplace, developing innovative solutions that simplify benefits and risk management for local, regional, and Fortune 1000 companies. With nine offices nationally and more than 400 associates, our core services focus on health and welfare benefits plans, voluntary benefits, large-employer disability, life and absence management programs, benefits administration including exchanges, and communications services. Through each of these areas we combine advanced consultation, brokerage, administration, and risk management services to help our clients reach a favorable balance between their insurance and benefits programs—and provide long-term value to their businesses.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.