Stress is quickly becoming an epidemic in the workplace. According to a National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety report:
- 40% of workers reported their job was very or extremely stressful
- 25% view their jobs as the number one stressor in their lives
- Three-fourths of employees believe that workers have more on-the-job stress than a generation ago
- 9% of workers felt quite a bit or extremely stressed at work
- 26 percent of workers said they were “often or very often burned out or stressed by their work”
- Job stress is more strongly associated with health complaints than financial or family problems
Join Dr. Jeff Gero at the 9th Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA as he discusses Stress, Emotional Intelligence and Meditation for Employer, and Employee Wellbeing. So stop worrying and register today!