Sandra G. Morris is the owner of About Quality Benefits Design, LLC. She specializes in:
- The promotion of employee engagement and satisfaction through the design and delivery of high-quality, value-based benefits;
- Establishing employee/employer cost share based on the shared value of a benefit outcome;
- Communicating value-based benefits design concepts for maximum employee acceptance;
- Assuring benefits vendors understand the workplace culture, effectively interact with other contracted vendors and assist employees to access their full suite of benefits.
- Assisting healthcare companies in promoting their services/products in the employer market.
Sandra is a former Senior Manager of U.S. Benefits Design for The Procter & Gamble Company. Her responsibilities included the strategic development, deployment and administration of benefits for P&G’s U.S. employees and retirees. After thirteen years as a critical care nurse, nursing supervisor and nursing professor, Sandra joined Procter & Gamble in 1990 and served in several benefits management and human resources roles during her 25- year tenure.
Sandra is an Executive Board member and Secretary of the Midwest Business Group on Health.