PinnacleCare will sponsor the 4th annual Global Women’s Leadership Summit at the upcoming Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress taking place in Washington D.C. September 25 -28. This year’s conference is expected to being in up to 2,500 attendees from across the world to learn the latest in the benefits and HR communities and to network with other companies interested in doing business with their target audience.
The Global Women’s Leadership Summit taking place on Sunday, September 25th, empowers women to get the most out of their personal and professional life. Join us for an inspiring event where you will be in the presence of power. Through interactive discussions and engaging networking activities the Global Women’s Leadership Summit will have you leaving transformed, energized and empowered! Attend and share with other women how you’ve overcome the obstacles we all encounter.
- Women, representing all phases of life, sharing stories of striving for success, experiences of adversity and learning from setbacks – the foundation for resilience and growth
- Influential, high profile speakers who have excelled in leadership positions
- Experienced business experts & coaches lead discussions on how to get what you want in the workplace and in life
- Informative panel discussions from women just like you sharing strategies for success
- Collaborative discussions and networking activities to help you make lasting connections with other women leaders
- Practical strategies on conquering the ongoing quest for work-life balance
- Renée-Marie Stephano, JD, President & Chairwoman, Corporate Health & Wellness Association
- Karen Gathercole, Director of Human Resources, Florida Institute of Technology
- Lanalee Araba Sam, Director of Women’s Health, Florida Medical Center
- Judy Hoberman, President , Author & Agent Coach,Selling in a Skirt
- Tara Powers, Leadership Consultant, Powers Resource Center
- Hrh Princess Moradeun (‘Deun) Adedoyin-Solarin, Trustee Chair & Official Spokesperson, Girl Child Network Worldwide
- Muzvare Betty Makoni, Founder & CEO, Girl Child Network Worldwide
- Shirley Davis, Global Talent Management Expert; Success Coach/Author
SDC Global Enterprises Inc; “Reinvent Yourself”
- HRM Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I, Queen, Public Speaker & Educator
Ten Talents National Skills Based Learning Initiative (TENTACLES)
- Esther Beltran, Chief Scientist of Space Medicine & Director of Life Sciences
The University of Central Florida – Florida Space Institute
- Gina J Allchin, All Eyes on You Facilitator & Mentor
PinnacleCare is the leading concierge health advisory firm that connects individuals to the world’s most advanced healthcare and facilitates access to top specialists for personalized care. Through relationships with world-class physicians and medical centers of excellence, PinnacleCare offers a broad range of support to facilitate more efficient access and better outcomes for employees and their families. PinnacleCare services are also available through select Allstate Benefit insurance offerings to provide employees with unbiased direction and clinical support for a critical illness. This innovative solution combines both clinical and financial support for a critical illness to facilitate timely access to the optimal care that employees and their families so vitally need. For more information, visit www.PinnacleCare.com.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress is comprised of seven niche industry tracks: Corporate Wellness Conference, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, Voluntary Benefits Conference, Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference, Global Benefits Conference and the Health Insurance Exchange Conference.
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.