Pharmalto, a cutting-edge health engagement tool, will be a gold elite sponsor for the rapidly approaching Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando, Florida from September 27 – 30. The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
Pharmalto’s cutting-edge Mobile Health Engagement™ solution is physician-designed and provides individuals with critical tools to better engage in their health.
- Telehealth connectivity
- Comprehensive medical and wellness components
- Behavior modification strategies
- The prescription for your health and wellness program
For more information visit http://www.Pharmalto.com
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks: Corporate Wellness Conference, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, Voluntary Benefits Conference, Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference, Global Benefits Conference and Health Insurance Exchange Conference.
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.