The Medical Tourism Association proudly announces that OSS Health of York, PA will be a returning sponsor of the World Medical Tourism Congress. The congress will be held September 20-24 at The Gaylord Convention Center in Washington Dc. And expects to welcome leaders, of healthcare, government, insurance, and industry from across the globe.
OSS Health offers a full range of orthopaedic services at five convenient locations in York, Adams and Dauphin Counties. Our highly trained physicians and staff are committed to providing quality healthcare – from the diagnosis and treatment to the rehabilitation. Our goal is to get you back to an active lifestyle.
OSS Health orthopaedic services include adult and pediatric orthopaedic care, fracture care, spine and joint care, sports medicine, pain management, podiatry, urgent care, workers’ compensation, imaging and rehabilitation. Please browse our website to learn more about our physicians, our state-of-the-art facilities, and our services and specialties.
You Don’t Have to Travel Across The Globe to Connect With New Business Partners
The World Medical Tourism Congress is the only international conference in the medical tourism industry that matches buyers of healthcare with healthcare providers with guaranteed networking meetings. Learn about our game changing program that guarantees qualifying sponsors with pre-arranged meetings and patient leads!
The WMTC delivers unmatched networking and branding opportunities and critical educational content. Here are some of the congress highlights:
- Ministerial Summit: Welcomes Ministers of Health, Tourism and Economic Development from different around the globe. Last year over 80 Ministers, Vice Ministers, Attaché’s and other high level officials from nearly 50 countries participated.
- Medical Director Summit: This summit will gather Medical Directors from the top hospitals and insurance companies from around the world. Network with US and international healthcare providers in order to develop global affiliations. Last year over 60 leaders from 25 countries participated.
- Hosted Buyers Program: The buyer VIP incentive program will be offering a predetermined number of discount registrations, free registrations, hotel room nights, and flights to those buyers, which include companies, governments, employers and insurance agents who send patients overseas or are interested in doing so. Vetted buyers from Russia, Europe The GCC, Northern Africa, The US and more will participate in this program.
- Full integration with the Employer Healthcare and Benefits Congress, one of the largest U.S. health insurance and wellness conferences in the country. Many US employers are looking at medical travel and other alternatives to combat rising costs. Meet the Leaders of the some of the largest multinational companies and insurance companies in order to build partnerships and to share Areas of Excellence.
- Innovative Networking Software. The WMTC is designed for intense networking and collaboration. The software will allow you to connect with other attendees before and during the Congress; just upload your organizations profile, videos, brochures, etc…You will be able to network with other attendee’s months before the congress and schedule one on one meetings at your Booth!
You can learn more here about the 7th World Medical Tourism Congress, Washington D.C. Sep 20-24 2014 or Contact Charlie Rodriguez at 001.561.792.6676 ext 812