My Pay Check Direct will sponsor the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando FL, September 27 – 30, with an exhibitor level sponsorship.
My Pay Check Direct
PayCheck Direct® is an employee purchase program that allows eligible employees to get what they want now and pay interest-free over time. Employees can choose from over 20,000 competitively-priced, name-brand products, including TVs, computers, electronics, appliances, furniture and more. Their interest-free payments are made over 12 months via worry-free payroll deduction. There are no credit checks, hidden fees or finance charges.
PayCheck Direct is a program offered by Bluestem Enterprises, Inc., a subsidiary of national retail powerhouse Bluestem Brands, Inc. PayCheck Direct leverages that buying power to offer a competitively-priced selection of quality products.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.