REGISTER FOR OUR FREE WEBCAST:
Ministerial Summit – A Crucial Step to Developing a Country’s Medical Tourism Industry
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10 a.m.-11 p.m. EDT (New York)
Join Armando Juarez, Ministerial Summit Coordinator for the Medical Tourism Association, who will give insight on where to go to find resources needed to develop your country´s medical tourism industry. If you work in a country’s government or know someone that does, REGISTER to find out how to bring tourism revenues to your country!
The webcast will answer the following questions:
- Does your country know what it takes to develop its Medical Tourism industry?
- How do you attract international patients to your country?
- Where do you go to find out best practices, case studies and know what are the latest trends in health tourism?
- Where do you find the thought leaders and those who are directly involved in the development of a country’s medical tourism industry?
- What tools are available to develop country branding in medical tourism?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBCAST
“Ministerial Summit – A Crucial Step to Developing a Country’s Medical Tourism Industry”
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10. a.m. – 11 a.m. EDT (New York)