The Medical Tourism Association is delighted to announce that Turkish healthcare giant and MTA Member Medical Park Hospitals Group will be returning as a Silver Sponsor to the upcoming WMTC. The 7th World Medical Tourism Congress which will be held September 20-24 at The Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center is the largest international trade show and exhibition in the medical tourism industry and is expected to gather as many as 3,000 attendees from over 90 countries.
Patients from around the globe travel to Turkey to receive high quality and affordable care from Medical Park. With several JCI Accredited Hospitals, internationally trained doctors, and 3 University affiliated hospitals Medical Park is a top choice for health and wellness travelers. Their friendly staff understands the needs of the international patients providing 24/7 language interpretation and assistance during inpatient stay and after discharge.
A Medical Tourism Event Like No Other
- Ministerial Summit: Welcomes Ministers of Health, Tourism and Economic Development from different around the globe. Last year over 80 Ministers, Vice Ministers, Attaché’s and other high level officials from nearly 50 countries participated.
- Medical Director Summit: This summit will gather Medical Directors from the top hospitals and insurance companies from around the world. Network with US and international healthcare providers in order to develop global affiliations. Last year over 60 leaders from 25 countries participated.
- Hosted Buyers Program: The buyer VIP incentive program will be offering a predetermined number of discount registrations, free registrations, hotel room nights, and flights to those buyers, which include companies, governments, employers and insurance agents who send patients overseas or are interested in doing so. Vetted buyers from Russia, Europe The GCC, Northern Africa, The US and more will participate in this program.
- Full integration with the Employer Healthcare and Benefits Congress, one of the largest U.S. health insurance and wellness conferences in the country. Many US employers are looking at medical travel and other alternatives to combat rising costs. Meet the Leaders of the some of the largest multinational companies and insurance companies in order to build partnerships and to share Areas of Excellence.
- Innovative Networking Software. The WMTC is designed for intense networking and collaboration. The software will allow you to connect with other attendees before and during the Congress; just upload your organizations profile, videos, brochures, etc…You will be able to network with other attendee’s months before the congress and schedule one on one meetings at your booth!!
Book your stand today
To join Medical Park and scores of other exhibitors from around the world contact Charlie Rodriguez and The MTA team at 001.561.792.6676 ext. 812