The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is proud to announce that March of Dimes will be an exhibitor level sponsor for the 2015 conference taking place in Orlando, Florida from September 27 – 29. The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About March of Dimes
In local communities across the country, we’re helping moms take charge of their health, and supporting families when something goes wrong. The March of Dimes also acts globally: sharing best practices in perinatal health and helping improve birth outcomes where the needs are the most urgent.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.