Heinen’s Health YOU joins over 2,500 attendees and 150 sponsors from across the world for four days of learning the latest in the employee health and benefits industry and networking with their peers.
The conference is held alongside the 9th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress, and will provide conference-goers the chance to network with their peers and learn best-practices and the latest trends in their industry. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Keynote Speaker: Tom Rath Six Time Best-selling Author of How Full Is Your Bucket, StrengthsFinder 2.0 and Are You Full Charged?
- Health Non-Profits & Connections to Employee Engagement Employer Forum
- 4th Annual Global Women’s Leadership Summit :: Women Leading in Benefits, Healthcare & Tourism Industry
- The Most Expansive Conference Agenda in the Industry
About Healthy YOU
The Healthy YOU system is an online global application were organization’s can:
- Manage ALL their wellness events
- Track participation w/ the Healthy YOU attendance tracker
- Assign Wellness Points to any event or activity
Healthy YOU also hands employees all the tools they need to help them make positive changes in their health
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress is comprised of seven niche industry tracks: Corporate Wellness Conference, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, Voluntary Benefits Conference, Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference, Global Benefits Conference and the Health Insurance Exchange Conference.
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.
To learn more: employerhealthcarecongress.com