The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Health Designsas an exhibitor level sponsor for the 2015 conference taking place September 27 – 29 in Orlando, Florida. This year’s conference will see new initiatives that are aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals while highlighting the latest trends in the industry such as:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Health Designs
We are the independent, objective clinical services company dedicated to providing prior authorization and drug utilization review solutions that maximize quality of care while limiting financial or regulatory risk. Clinical expertise and evidence-based protocols, in combination with proprietary decision and workflow technology, provides a healthier future for your members and your bottom-line.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.