Did you know that one in seven Chinese said that some member of their household expressed interest in traveling to another country to seek treatment for a medical condition?
The China and U.S. healthcare markets have experienced dramatic change in recent years. New opportunities for your organization to tap into the Chinese market and engage in hospital affiliations, capacity building and quality improvement projects will be available to you at the WMTC.
Find Opportunities in China’s expanding healthcare market
The China-U.S. Healthcare Summit I, to be held on September 28, is the first of a two-part summit (the second will be held in Guilin, China, November 14-16) that will bring in the C-Suite of healthcare and medical technology organizations in the U.S. and China to discuss opportunities in this market.
Become the Exclusive Sponsor of the US-China Healthcare Summit
- Sponsor this invitation-only session for upper-management and leaders from healthcare and medical technology organizations: hospitals, biotech, pharma, medical devices, mHealth, telemedicine and wearable healthcare technologies.
- Learn about the opportunities available for engaging in hospital affiliations, capacity building and quality improvement
- Explore business and investment opportunities with China’s growing life sciences and healthcare technology sectors and learn more about the changing regulatory landscape from industry experts.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of medical tourism and the new technologies and treatments that will drive patient mobility.
Tangible Benefits of your Sponsorship:
- Speaking Opportunity at the US – China Healthcare Summit
- 2 passes to attend the WMTC
- Banner placement in the Summit Room
- Promotion on Congress website and marketing materials
- Blog Post, press release and social media promotion of your sponsorship
- Virtual Booth in the networking platform
- 2015 Participants List
To sponsor the Summit please contact Charlie Rodriguez [email protected] Ph: 001.561.792.6676 x 812 [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Monday, Sep 28 SUMMIT SPEAKERS
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”9868″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Ryavo Health Management Oscar Zhou CEO
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”15px”][vc_single_image image=”9869″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Qingdao United Family Hospital Rex Hancock CEO
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”15px”][vc_single_image image=”9870″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Nightingale Medical Management Michelle Zhou CEO