Join the Corporate Health & Wellness Association, Shaprio+Raj and GiftCard Partners, Inc. for a complimentary webinar that will present research from examining the non-clinical side of our American healthcare system. We will take a look at how the impact of corporate wellness programs have provided support to keep companies and their employees on track in health, disease prevention, treatment and compliance.
Discover how the challenges employers face in engaging their population has led them to various incentive and rewards programs in order to create behavior changes and positive outcomes.
Join Our Webinar
Using Incentives to Drive Change in Corporate Wellness Programs
Mark Your Calendar & Reserve Your Spot
Who Should Attend
CHRO, VP of HR, VP of Benefits, Director of HR, Director of Benefits, HR Manager, Benefits Manager, Wellness Director, Wellness Manager, Benefits Broker, Benefits Consultant .
In this Webinar We Will Explore
- What works to keep the population and the individual engaged in changing their behaviors and gaining compliance?
- The types of incentives that truly engage
- Employees’ adaptation to recent changes in healthcare delivery
- The patient-centered initiatives currently/likely to have the greatest impact
- The role and impact of incentive-centric programs and support
HR Director, Corporate Services and Wellness
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Education & Engagement Leader
Corporate Health & Wellness Association