decadoo will be a Gold Sponsor of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4. They will join 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of networking with peers and learning the latest information in the employee health and benefits industry. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event includes:
- Keynote speaker Craig J. Venter, Co-Founder, Executive Chairman and Head of Scientific Strategy, Human Longevity Inc. (HLI)
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design, to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- Healthcare Revolution, a conference track focused on the genomic testing and precision medicine
- The Employer Direct Contracting Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- Hundreds of wearables given away!
The dacadoo digital health engagement platform motivates employees to track, manage and benchmark their health and lifestyle in an easy and fun way thanks to the real-time Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high) which is based on who you are (body), how you feel (feelings) and how you live (lifestyle). Discover more by visiting dacadoo.com.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com