Custom Assurance Placements, LTD, has developed and discovered insurance solutions for medical tourists and the medical tourism industry. One of the products available is a specialty travel insurance policy called Global Protective Solutions (GPS) providing benefits for participating medical tourists or medical travelers from almost any country for accidents and complications.
Insurance Plans – Individual and Companion
Custom Assurance Placements, Ltd. has developed a superior liability policy with an “A” rated insurer.
For the U.S. Facilitator – Facilitator Liability Insurance is coverage designed to meet requests from U.S. facilitators for insurance to cover possible liability resulting from the coordination of medical tourism.
For the U.S. Employer – Employer Healthcare Management Liability coverage designed to meet the requests from employers for insurance to cover possible liability resulting from the implementation of a medical tourism/travel benefit.
Visit and meet the Custom Assurance Placement team during the 2015 World Medical Tourism Congress held in September 27-30, 2015 in Orlando, FL. You will be part of
- Over 2000 participants
- 10000 + Networking Meetings
- Up to 200 Qualified Buyers of Healthcare
- Industry Forums & Executive Summits
What makes our congress unique?
- 8 Conference Tracks. See Full Agenda
- Get Certified as Medical Tourism Professional and gain competitive advantage in the industry
- Participate in the Medical Tourism Facilitator Forum and sit at the table with other peers to discuss case studies and best practices.
- Attend the Global Medical Network Summit bringing together Medical Network Directors for International Insurance Companies to learn what you can do to work with them.
- Meet employers, insurance companies and providers from around the world to develop long term relationships and grow your business.