Cleveland Clinic’s world class healthcare builds on a tradition of innovation that began over 90 years ago. With a unique approach to the practice of medicine, Cleveland Clinic earned a reputation as one of the world’s most respected academic medical centers.
Cleveland Clinic is a multi-specialty group practice dedicated to providing outstanding patient care in an environment of research and education. With a medical staff of over 2000 physicians, representing more than 35 medical specialties, it provides treatment of medical problems that have resisted conventional treatment.
The great strength of Cleveland Clinic lies in the collective wisdom and shared values of its physicians, who work together in a collegial effort for the care of their patients. Cleveland Clinic is considered the destination for care of complex conditions. For more information about Cleveland Clinic, visit: www.clevelandclinic.org and/or www.clevelandclinicflorida.org
This comprehensive, multimedia learning center increases your knowledge of specific diseases, conditions, and treatments. Access the Online Learning Center
The great strength of Cleveland Clinic lies in the collective wisdom and shared values of its physicians, who work together in a collegial effort for the care of their patients.
A Kinder, Gentler Heart Bypass This “mini” coronary artery bypass is just the latest of many minimally invasive surgeries being performed at the Heart & Vascular Institute.
- Sponsors receive guaranteed number of networking meetings with buyers of healthcare at the congress and patient leads throughout the year
- Learn from successful cutting edge case studies from other healthcare providers
- CEO’s and Chief Medical Officers of international hospitals attend the Medical Director’s Summit and the congress at no cost.
- Attend Industry Forums
- Learn “lean healthcare practices” in sustainable medical tourism
- Discover how to tap into new and emerging patient markets
- Find out how to maximize patients from existing markets
- Create affiliations with international hospitals in other countries and collaborate with hospitals and governments in research and development projects
- Receive CME Credits
- Gain knowledge of how to develop and expand your international patient center and create the best patient experience
- Learn how to improve and convert more patient inquiries into customers
- Become a strategic partner of the Global Benefits Associations Global Medical Network and PPO Network.