Castlight Health will be a sliver level sponsor for the upcoming Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando, Florida. The conference will take place from September 27 – 30 and will feature new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals while highlighting the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Castlight Health
At Castlight, we believe that healthcare is a business disease. U.S. companies spend more than $620 billion a year on healthcare – it’s a top 3 business cost with 30% waste. We’re on a mission to cure healthcare and build business. Large employers use our Enterprise Healthcare Cloud to understand and manage all of their healthcare investments from end-to-end and help employees make the best possible healthcare decisions. With Castlight, employers are able to reduce their healthcare costs and increase productivity while improving employee health and wellbeing. They are turning what was a crippling cost into a strategic advantage.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.