BEMER Group will join the exhibit hall floor of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers, both self-funded and otherwise, are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and reduce employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- Live, on-site certification in Corporate Wellness
- Keynote Speaker Pat Wador, Chief HR Officer, LinkedIn
About BEMER Group
BEMER’s breakthrough technology in the field of energy medicine affects blood flow in the microvessels which comprise 74% of our body’s circulatory system. Because these vessels are so small, diagnostic tools have not been developed for this area. Thus the 75,000 feet of micro-vessels inside the human body has been virtually unaddressed by the medical field despite the fact that physiologically it is the most vital area of concern. This is where the critical dance of Oxygenation and detoxification of the blood takes place.
The signal is BEMER’s “secret sauce”. An electromagnetic field is used to transport this input. This patented signal is sent throughout the entire body in the shape of the BEMER waveform. When waste disposal is inefficient, the body stores metabolic wastes. The resulting toxic, acidic environment becomes a breeding ground for all pathogens. It is only a matter of time for symptoms to manifest and disease to reveal itself.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com