The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) presents AmWins — a leader in the wholesale insurance industry since its formation in 1998 — as an Exhibitor Level Sponsor for the 2015 conference held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, from September 27 – 30.
The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives, integrated conferences and speakers all designed to motivate and inspire industry professionals display, and engage the latest trends in the industry. These include
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
AmWINS Group, Inc. (“AmWINS”) has been a leader in the wholesale insurance industry since its formation in 1998. The firm is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and has 98 locations across 17 countries, including 72 in the United States. The firm has expertise across a diversified mix of property, casualty and group benefits products. AmWINS also offers value-added services to support some of these products, including product development, underwriting, premium and claims administration and actuarial services.
With more than 3,300 employees, AmWINS is an amalgamation of 30+ wholesale brokerage, underwriting and group benefit operations that have been acquired over the course of 12 years. The firm currently receives more than 675,000 submissions a year from retail insurance agents across the United States. More than $10.2 billion in premium placements makes AmWINS the largest wholesale broker in the U.S. as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. AmWINS has extensive relationships with more than 20,000 retail insurance brokerage firms and more than 1,500 insurance underwriting firms.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks:
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors