Hear from C-suite power leaders from Grokker, Pinterest, SurveyMonkey and LinkedIn to recreate the Silicon Valley corporate culture with your resources. Everyone knows that Silicon Valley companies offer every bells and whistles known to mankind but 99 percent of the companies do not have the same budget as Silicon Valley companies. Listen to these powerhouse women tell you how its done and how you can do it with your own budget.
We couldn’t bring you all to California without bringing you the most forward-thinking and successful companies headquartered right in CA! Learn the culture secrets from Silicon Valley’s most in-demand companies in this fireside chat moderated by wellness guru and internet veteran Lorna Borenstein and featuring powerhouse HR leaders including Pat Wadors with LinkedIn, Cat Lee of Pinterest and Becky Cantieri from SurveyMonkey. You’ll hear firsthand from the speakers what the culture is really like at eBay, Google, Yahoo! and Nordstrom, lessons-learned from their years of experience, and advice to action on at your own company.
This interactive discussion will address:
- Tips for surviving the talent wars from one of the hottest job markets in the country
- How the speakers promote work-life balance, even at companies with billion dollar valuations
- Discover what Silicon Valley’s most demanding CEOs expect from their HR teams
- Learn the HR demands of an explosive growth company
- Hear the latest trends in workplace culture from the hotbed of innovation