In this summit, we will address the current state of the ACA, IRS reporting and penalties, the effects of changes in federal law on employers in states across the country, and more. We’ll gain perspective from experts that deal with the intricacies of the law and how they are overcoming challenges to save on the bottom line. This summit will help you gain new perspective on real-life case studies that address how employers can avoid large penalties at the federal or state level.
Our speakers will provide an overview of the recent changes to the ACA and related federal and state initiatives that affect employers’ bottom line. We will address;
- Recent Legislative Changes and Possible Future Changes
- Status of Litigation Challenging the ACA
- Association and Short Term Health Plans
- State Regulation and Enforcement
- EEOC & Wellness Regulations
The speakers are: