Genomic medicine is changing the face of healthcare. By helping to personalize nutrition and lifestyle choices, medication prescribing and cancer treatment, DNA-based tests are improving lives and saving healthcare dollars.
As thought leaders in advancing top quality healthcare, medical directors understand that physicians need education and training to support the latest scientific advancements in healthcare. However, it can be challenge to sort through the science versus the hype. In this session, you will gain an insider’s perspective from clinicians who have been on the front lines of genomic medicine for more than 17 years.
You will learn:
- Current State and Future Trends of Personalized Genomic Medicine
- Scientific Advancements in Personalized Genomic Medicine
- The Difference Between Genetics and Genomics
- Pharmacogenomics in Action
- Nutritional Genomics in Action
- How You Can Start Changing Lives with Personalized Genomic Medicine