The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) will see Aegis Cost Containment Solutions Inc. as an exhibitor level sponsor for the 2015 conference taking place September 27-30, in Orlando FL. The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Aegis Cost Containment Solutions Inc.
The mission of the A3 Cost Containment Platform is to determine the health of a plan sponsor’s specific population giving you the ammunition to make an educated decision on your healthcare dollars. The platform establishes where problems lie and not only becomes a report card for implementation of cost savings services, but also monitors the effectiveness/ROI of your existing programs like wellness, pharmacy, etc.
Our easy to understand program provides “proactive alerts” to warn a plan sponsor of items like cost or diagnosis increases as well as “targets” to illustrate success of program implementation. Our predictive modeling and risk scoring assist a plan sponsor to understand their high-risk population to let you know where you are at today and where you are going in the future.
The platform includes options on implantable medical device management, oncology management, renal data management, blood disease management, and out of network savings just to name a few. It also offers a Premium Management Strategy Solution to offset rising health care costs and shift the burden to alternative plans. The platform is supported by a staff of clinicians, pharmacists, coding experts and coordinated care specialists and is customizable to meet individual funds’ particular needs.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.