Be part of something greater and leave your mark at this year’s 9th World Medical Tourism Congress. WMTC understands that your success goes beyond the pipe and drape of the exhibit hall. Join us for a sponsorship experience like no other. Take a look at our current 2016 sponsors now.
Why Sponsor with the MTA? Show the World You Mean Business!
WMTC is the only global event where your organization can connect with leaders from healthcare, insurance, government, and industry from nearly 100 countries. With a 365 days approach the WMTC & MTA provides you with visibility year round through our diverse distribution channels providing you the most benefits for your money while increasing your ROI.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- BACK for 2016! Networking Meetings
- Network with up to 3000 attendees.
- Connect as many as 400 Hosted Buyers.
- Connect with participants from over 100 countries
- More then 5,000 scheduled meetings between attendees and sponsors.
- Introduce your organizations products or services to new and emerging markets
- Connect with potential business partners that you normally wouldn’t be exposed to.
- Enhance your international brand and position in the market.
- Gain insight on current market trends and practices.
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving medical tourism industry, the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (WMTC) is the largest medical tourism conference in the world. Riding off the success of the 2015’s event, the 9th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress anticipates up to 3000 attendees, from nearly 100 countries around the world.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to learn first-hand from leading hospitals, insurance companies, physicians, etc. and to take advantage of the collaborative forums and summits.
There will also be hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from the combined conference of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conference (EHBC), and International Luxury Hotel Association (IHLA) providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.